Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cheeks is no longer with us

Posted by Melinda C at 3:57 PM


Well, he's not dead =). My dad recently moved though and his dog, Kiko, was having a really hard time adjusting. Kiko and Cheeks get along really well so my dad had Cheeks "visit" for awhile.  Well, it's apparent that Cheeks no longer wants to come home and is more than happy to live with my dad.  I suppose he got tired of a crazy toddler jumping on him and riding him like a pony.  Even though he's not really gone, he's still missed around here!!  Leo still tends to jump on him when he sees him at my dads about 2-3 times a week (so Cheeks hasn't totally escaped!).  Doc and Xavi seem to really miss him, their fearless leader has left and these two don't have enough leadership material to step up to the plate!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea