Friday, June 22, 2012

I've been MIA

Posted by Melinda C at 9:06 PM
I thought once school was over that I'd have more time to post. On the contrary, I have absolutely no free time. I'm either working or babysitting Leo; now that he's crawling and very close to walking, I have to keep a constant eye on him! Leo and I have been able to go on quite a few adventures; we've been to the zoo, strawberry picking, many parks, and the beach a few times. It's nice to be able to get outside and do things now that it's finally warm (extremely hot) here in Chicago. So what's happened in the past month and a half? Leo has two teeth! I think he's currently teething again because he's been running a fever for the past two days and we're going on night two of a sleepless night. He's starting to stand on his own for a few minutes at a time so I'm sure the first wobbly step isn't far away. He claps now whenever you say, "Yay Leo!" So maybe he hasn't had THAT many achievements but I'm still very proud of him and everything he's done. I'll try and write more here, especially since I think I'll be doing a cloth diaper giveaway...if I can find a sponsor. I'm crossing my fingers! On another note, I despise the new blogger setup. And, I think it's time to change my layout, I'm a little bored with the one I have.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea