Friday, February 3, 2012

Picture Mood Photo-a Day challenge Day 1, 2 and 3

Posted by Melinda C at 5:05 PM
I knew I was planning to do one of these Photo-a-Day challenges this month.  I started late but found two that I wanted to do.  Not being able to choose which one (I have a little trouble when it comes to choosing things), I just decided I would do both.  So here is my second Photo-a-Day challenge

Day 1:
Celebrity you love
Rachel McAdams.
Not only is she gorgeous but I think she's a pretty great actress too.  That and I LOVE her hair. I have tried (and failed) many times to get my hair to look like that.  I've given up!

Day 2:  First love
Leo.
I thought long and hard about this one. I thought about posting a picture of me and my first "boyfriend" in first grade.  I used to chase him and kiss him.  For my 6th birthday, he got me a sunflower dress which I wore until I was about 12.  Then I thought I'd put Anthony since we're obviously together and made such a beautiful baby.  But Leo is my true love and definitely the most important man in my life now.

Day 3:
Person You Love to Hate
Rush Limbaugh.
Really, who does love this guy (aside from my super Republican father)?  
Plus he's a smoker.   Hate is a strong word so I cannot say that I "hate" him...but I do strongly dislike him!

If you want to play along, check out the list at Unexplained x2.  If you're doing your own photo challenge, leave me a link so I can check it out!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea