Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo-a-Day Chellnege #1: Day 4

Posted by Melinda C at 9:09 PM
Day 4:
Furniture you love

I'm skipping this one today.  There is absolutely no furniture in our house that I can say that I love.  I bought most of this furniture before Anthony and I met.  Since I was a college student working a measly part-time job and paying for everything on my own, I bought almost everything at Ikea or used off of Craigslist.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy that I bought any of this stuff off of Craigslist...but I just don't love my furniture.  I can say that I absolutely HATE my couches.  They were crappy when I got them used, most of the cushions (especially on the arm rests) were worn down.  Then...our dog decided that he was going to eat the couch cushions on one of the seats.  Then he ate another one...and, again, another one.  Let's just say they are not comfortable because you literally fall into a hole when you sit on them.  Since we never have company (this is partly the reason!), it's not a huge deal.  New couches are on the "important" list of things to buy.


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea