Monday, February 6, 2012

I've got a bad case of the Mondays!

Posted by Melinda C at 9:43 AM
Normally, I treat Mondays like any other day.  I mean, I work ALL weekend, all the time, so Monday is never a snap back into reality.  Actually, I was talking to a girl at work the other day and I realized that I never, ever get a day off.  I may not work one day but I go to school, which despite what many people say, is still work.  If I don't have school, I have to go to my job.  And after I'm done with either, I have a baby...which everyone should know is also a job in and of itself.  Let's just say...when school ends this semester, I will be taking some much needed personal days with friends!!! 

Anyway, today is an exception to my normal rule.  This Monday is awful.  Despite the fact that I went to bed at 11 pm last night (which is super early in my book), I am exhausted!!!  I had a reading quiz due in Calc which I couldn't do at home because the browser wouldn't work and didn't make it to school early enough to do it!  Luckily, the professor said he knew that most browsers couldn't open it so to talk to him after class to get the points...I was so tired that I forgot to talk to him and I just walked out.  Of course I didn't realize this until I'm all the way across campus in the library.  I could smack myself!

So now I'm chugging my coffee trying to wake myself up for my next class!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know how you do it! I have enough trouble juggling a little one and part time college! You are like my hero right now lol.

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea