Monday, December 12, 2011

I am exhausted

Posted by Melinda C at 11:37 PM
Thank goodness finals are almost over.  I only have Organic Chemistry left on Friday.  I am so exhausted though!  Trying to study, write a paper, take care of Leo, and work all weekend has definitely taken a toll on me!

I wish I had started the paper earlier...and that I had started studying for my Calculus final earlier!  Then again, I say this EVERY year.  I am the world's worst (actually best) procrastinator.  Every year, I say I'm not going to procrastinate...but, every year, I am in the same boat.  But, I can say that I AM studying early for Orgo.  It will not be an overnight cram session mainly because other students are getting together with me for study sessions.

I will be so happy once finals are over and I can finally sleep, at least a little! Having a 4 month old doesn't really allow for it.

2 comments:

Nagisa Konuma said...

I have to commend you! I know how you feel except I have a 2 year old and 5 month old. I took 3 classes this semester and I don't know how I passed all my classes but I did! I just have to say good luck in your studies!

Anita Anderson said...

I love Love LOVE your pix of a boy and his dog soooo cute. I am now following you back from MBC via GFC.

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea