Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Cannot Afford a Wedding!

Posted by Melinda C at 9:06 PM
My mother has been pushing my boyfriend and me to get married, soon.  He hasn't proposed to me but we've pretty much decided that we will be getting married...eventually.  We don't want to rush into it just because we had a baby together.  A lot of people have babies and don't get married, my mom doesn't seem to understand this.

I really want to have a nice wedding.  I've always been to big weddings so a big wedding is something I really, really want.  Unfortunately, they are expensive.  Racking up thousands of dollars in school bills doesn't really help my situation and definitely does not leave me with any savings in the bank to plan said wedding.  One place I've learned we can save a little money is on the wedding rings.  I know my boyfriend doesn't really care if his ring is gold or silver or platinum so buying a Tungsten ring would be a great way to save a little money!
And, right now, My Silly Monkey's blog is giving away a free ring!  So, for those of you who are dirt poor right now, this would be a great giveaway to enter if you're planning to get married soon!

http://mysillymonkeys.com/2011/10/titanium-wedding-band-giveaway/comment-page-1/#comment-115740

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea